

Hi Guys,
I'm John Echeverri and I would like to share my story about how I changed my job and went from being a care-free fitness instructor to a very stressful business man. (I'm not rich yet, but I'm working on it, fingers crossed). This is going to be like a autobiography type of thing.
I will also talk about how I changed my nationality from Colombian to British and how I learnt about business 7 years by necessity.
I think some people might find my blogs interesting or at least my competitors can learn more about me.
I will give fitness advice, share business experiences and stories on how different life is in the UK for a guy who used to be so poor that he used to just eat plain rice and water with sugar for months as his mum didn't have enough money or intelligence to get anything else, bless her... :-( background music for this bit should be sad violins please.
Please note: As you can see on the photo above I did have lots of plain rice and water with sugar as I was a fatty child too.
More details will come later on, this is just a try to see how this blogging thing works.
Any ideas or requests please let me know.
Many thanks for reading and have a nice day or night!
Kind regards,
John
No comments:
Post a Comment